Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lately

Still not in much of a crafting mode these days.  I'm still in the thick of orientation at my new job and that may be the reason...
For the past two Sundays I've enjoyed walking around the farmer's market and stopping by the cupcake shop for a treat before going back home.  This photo makes me think of CPR, vasporessors, antiarrhythmic medications, and heart rhythms.  I was studying for my Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) class.  Now, I'm ready to save some lives.  Remember, "hands-only CPR" saves lives if you don't want to do mouth-to-mouth on a stranger!  
I watched some online tutorials and did an experimental haircut on my aunt.  It was fun!  
The following are from my walk home from the ACLS class.  There are so many fun places in Seattle.  I'll never leave again!
Theo Chocolate was closed.  It's on my list of places I must visit soon.  
I love walking down the neighborhood alleys:
Hope your weeks are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment